Perfect Orange mojito my style Recipe

Orange mojito my style. Nazak log:- cooking with Shazia ch my style. SUBSCRIBE to My Channel for more ! Today lets learn to make Orange Mojito

Orange mojito my style I love making variations on classic cocktails. Sometimes it is a simple swap, like substituting bourbon for vodka in my Kentucky Mule recipe. The classic mojito gets a phenomenal twist with this Orange Mojito recipe. You can cook yummy Orange mojito my style using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of Orange mojito my style

  1. You need of Peeled Orange.
  2. It's of Sugar.
  3. It's of Lime.
  4. You need of Soda water.
  5. Prepare cubes of Ice.
  6. It's leaves of Mint.

This beautiful mojito cocktail recipe combines white rum, fresh This beautiful mojito cocktail recipe combines white rum, fresh orange juice, simple syrup, club soda, lime wedges, and mint leaves, and is one of the most. Mango Mojito is a bold orange. It has just a touch of black to it to darken it. It is a very warm color, so it may not look great on you if you have softer tones or Your Color Style Kit is the perfect tool to learn the colors that flatter you best.

Orange mojito my style step by step

  1. Muddle lime, mint leaves, peeled oranges sugar in a cup.
  2. In a separate cup and ice cubes.
  3. Add the crushed orange mixture.
  4. Add your soda water.

Cuban Orange Mojito is the ultimate summer cocktail. Because its easy, fun and tasty. In the bottom of a medium pitcher, using a wooden spoon or a muddler- crush the basil leaves, sugar and orange juice together. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Put the oranges, limes, sugar, and mint in a large rocks glass.

SHARE

About GeoMoviesx

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

How to Prepare Watermelon Mojito 🍉🍉🍉 Recipe

Watermelon Mojito 🍉🍉🍉 . Hi Friends Today I am going to show u all how to prepare watermelon agua fresca And watermelon mojito juice...